Car Shipping 101
Your vehicle must be operable. If it is not, additional fees or surcharges may apply.
- You must advise us of any modifications made to your vehicle such as 4×4 lift kit, camper shell, vehicle lowered, etc.
- Your vehicle may not exceed 7′ in height
- Your vehicle must have a minimum of 4” ground clearance to safely load and unload your vehicle.
- We must have proper contact information where you may be reached throughout the duration of your vehicle relocation.
- The vehicle may not have any obvious fluid leaks.
- Your battery must be secured within its mounting bracket.
- The gas tank must have a minimum of (1/8) tank of fuel, but no more than (1/4) tank of fuel.
- All alarm systems must be disconnected, disabled, or turned off.
- Radios, cassette decks or CD players not built in, car phones, garage door openers, and EZ Turnpike passes must be removed.
- All antennas must be fully retracted or removed.
- All personal belongings must be removed.
- All exterior items such as a spare tire cover, grill cover, or car cover must be removed.
- Plants and other hazardous materials are forbidden by law to be transported.
- One set of ALL keys for the vehicle must be provided.
- Non-permanent rack systems such as luggage racks, bike racks, or ski racks must be removed.
- Make sure your vehicle is prepared for the new climate. This may include engine coolant, transmission oil, and other fluids.
- You or your designated representative must be present for the inspection at the time of pick-up and delivery.
- You or your designated representative must sign the condition report at both origin and destination.
- You or your designated representatives are responsible for confirming your vehicle’s condition. This must be done before the driver leaves the destination.
- Existing damage will be noted by our representative at the origin. In the unlikely event there is additional damage upon delivery, it will be noted by our representative.
Your transit time may be up to 14 days, with averages in 7-10 day range.